Documents required to submitted by applicants: (Other documents not mention here are prepare by agent or only need to submit after approval)
- Letter of application
- MM2H Form
- 5 coloured passport-sized photographs
- Certified copy of Passport/Travel documents (all pages)
- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate (if accompanied by spouse)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate (if accompanied by spouse)
- Monthly or Pension Income – RM10, 000 (USD 3,400)
- Letter or Good Conduct
- Certified copy of Bank Fixed Deposit Statement or other related financial documents
– Aged below 50: RM500, 000 (USD 167,000) or above
– Aged above 50: RM350, 000 (USD 120,000) or above
Requirement to be fulfilled after obtained Conditional Approval
A. Aged below 50 years old
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM300, 000 (USD 100,000)
- After one year, may withdraw up to RM150, 000 (USD 50,000) for house purchase, education and medical expenses.
B. Aged below 50 years old
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM150, 000 (USD 50,000)
- After one year, may withdraw up to RM50, 000 (USD 16,700) fo house purchase, education and medical expenses.
Approved participants and their dependants (spouse and children) are required to submit a medical report from any private hospital or registered clinic in Malaysia.
Approved participants and their dependants (spouse and children) must possess valid medical insurance coverage from any insurance company in Malaysia.
Collection of MM2H PASS:
The pass will be issued upon full settlement of the fees and documents stated in the Conditional Approval Letter.