- Each participant is allowed to purchase properties at a minimum of RM 500,000 (USD 167,000) and unlimit units.
- Each participant is allowed to import his/her personal car owned before joining MM2H programme or purchase a locally-assembled car without the need to pay import duty, excise duty and sales tax.
- Participants are allowed to bring their children who are below 21 years old and not married as their dependants under this program.
- Each participant is allowed to apply for one maid subject to prevailing guideline of the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
- MM2H participants are not allowed to work/be employed in Malaysia. They should not participate in any activity which is considered sensitive and may jeopardize the security of the country.